Examination

  • There are two components for the evaluation process :
    1. Internal Assessment  (continuous evaluation)                      2. Annual Examination.
    25% of the maximum marks in each paper are assigned for Internal Assessment and remaining 75% marks are for the
    Annual Examination.

  • There will be a University Examination at the end of each year and the successful candidates will be promoted to the next higher class.



  • Scholarships

    A. Academic
    Name of the Scholarship Annual Scholarship Eligibility
    Baba Sohan Singh Memorial Scholarship Rs. 480 B.A. (Hons.) Maths (Hons ) Maths/B.sc (Hons.)* I year
    Shrimati Devaki Rani Memorial Scholarship Rs. 480 B.Sc. (Hons.) I year*
    Shrimati Jamuna Devi Memorial Scholarship Rs. 600 B.A. (Hons.) I year English*
    Shrimati Rikha Devi Memorial Scholarship Rs. 480 B.Com. (Hons.) I year(aggregate of subjects of Commerce stream in +2 Examination)
    Shri Rajiv Kapur Memorial Scholarship Rs. 420 B.Sc. Physical Science Ist year (aggregate of PCMin +2 Examination)
    Shri S.P. Kapoor Scholarship Rs. 600 B.A.(Hons.) Economics IIIrd year highest Scholarship marks in Economics Honours Part I &Part II Exams. taken together with at least IInd division.
    * Students securing highest marks in +2 Examination in their respective subjects

    B. SPORTS & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
    Activity No. of Scholarship Annual Scholarship Eligibility
    1. Sports 8 Rs. 300/- Best players as recommended by the Sports Committee
    2. Music and Drama 1 Rs. 300/- Best performer as recommended by the Cultural Committee
    3. Debate 1 Rs. 300/- Best speaker as recommended by the Cultural Committee


    GOLD MEDALS AND PRIZES

    td align="center" valign="middle">11.
    NAME OF THE MEDAL/PRIZE ELIGIBILITY
    1. Rai Bahadur Man Mohan Gold Medal First position in III Year B.A. (Hons.) in Political Science
    2. Lala Amar Nath Sachdev Gold Medal First position in B.Sc. (Hons.) with Pure Science (aggregate of I. II. & III yr.)
    3. Sardar Labh Singh Gold Medal First position in B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths (aggregate of I,ll, & III yr.)
    4. Shri B.B. Singh Bhalla Gold Medal First position in B.A. (Hons.) English (aggregate of I,ll, & III years)
    5. Shri Hira Lal Suri Gold Medal First position in B.A. (Hons.) (aggregate of r.n. & III years)
    6. Shri S.P. Kapoor Gold Medal Highest aggregate in I, II & III year in Economics in B.A. (Hons.)
    7. Shri Lalit Narinder Gold Medal First position in B.A. Programme (aggregate of I,ll, & III years)
    8. Lala Lajpat Rai Gold Medal Best N.S.S. Worker for three years continuously on the recommendation of N.S.S. Officer
    9. Shri. R.R. Mal Gold Medal First position in III year in Hindi in B.A. (Hons.)
    10. Shri Dina Nath-Savitri Devi Aggarwal Gold Medal First position in B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany (aggregate of I,ll, & III years)
    Mrs. Gauri Bhan Gold Medal First position in B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry 1st year
    12. Shri P.M. Kaul Memorial Prize First position in B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology III year
    13. Dr. R.D. Bhardwaj Memorial Prize First position in M.A. (Hindi)
    14. Shri Kaushal Kumar Memorial Prize First position in B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics I year
    15. Mrs Urmila Nanda Educational Trust First position in B.Sc. Life Sciences I year
    16. Smt. G.D. Chawla Gold Medal (Mother of Sh. Prabhu Chawla) First position in B.A. (Hons.) Economics III year
    17. Smt. Manorama Joshi Scholarship First position in B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit I year
    18. Sh. Trilochan Dutt Joshi Scholarship First position in B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit II year